Corporate Law & Corporate Finance Specialists
Request a Call Back
Our business lawyers offer sound advice and assistance on every aspect of company and corporate law, such as:
- Company formations: including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies; shareholder agreements; advice on company meetings; non-executive directorships and director service agreements.
- Corporate finance and business structures: including joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reconstructions, share buybacks.
- Company and business sales: Whether you are selling to a competitor, merging with another firm or transferring ownership to a family member, we will recommend a strategy to meet your specific goals.
- Leasing business premises: We represent both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing, negotiating, drafting and reviewing the terms and conditions of leases and making sure our clients understand their roles and responsibilities.
- General business advice: to sole traders, partnerships and owner-managed businesses. We can help you resolve a single issue; work on an as-required basis; or perform all the duties of an in-house counsel to make it more cost-effective for you.
- Financing: including loan agreements, banking documents, security documentation, venture capital, equity buy-ins or investments by third parties.
We recommend you don’t sign a business contract, loan agreement or financing document without first consulting an experienced business & commercial lawyer who is dedicated to pursuing your best interests. We have been protecting the interests of business clients since 1996.
Our pricing is competitive and transparent. Cost indications are always provided in advance of incurring fees. We are always happy to give you a steer so please do call us to discuss your transaction.
Our ability is to close deals on the best terms and timetable achievable. Company law expertise is taken as read. But, we also offer additional specialist skills in commercial property, tax, technology and employment law.
We are geared up to be able to handle large or small transactions, with a flexible team which can handle smaller transactions as well as the larger transactions.
Corporate Law Services
With a focus on private companies and their shareholders we manage:
- Corporate transactions – sale and purchase of shares or assets of any value and in many industry sectors.
- Structuring of MBOs – working with either the management team or the shareholders leaving the business.
- Company law advice.
- Business sales and purchases – specialist experience in the buying and selling of business, companies and assets all types.
Company Law Advice & Services
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) legal advice – whether for joint ventures, tax or other legal or strategic reasons.
- Corporate restructuring or splitting of business – implementation of demergers, spin offs and reconstructions of businesses.
- Investment and venture capital agreements – experienced and specialist legal advice for private investors or businesses seeking venture capital.
- Taxation – corporate or share transactions including the provision of shares and options including EMI options to employees.
- Company law – we advise on all aspects of company law and company structures, including shareholder agreements and articles of association.
- Buying or selling of businesses – whether share sale or asset sale.
Banking & Finance Law Advice & Services
- Our banking and finance solicitors work with borrowers, lenders and funders in all shapes and sizes, from traditional to challenger banks.
- We’ll help you negotiate terms from a strong bargaining position, develop sensible assurances and ensure the securities involved suit your purposes, whichever side of the transaction you’re on.
- Our solicitors can help your business gain the understanding and insight you need to maintain and improve your market position.
- We deal in a number of specialist transactions to finance your business
What we do: Banking & Finance Solicitors
With many years of experience in working on both sides of transactions, our banking lawyers can provide you with expert advice whether you’re a borrower, lender, investor, bank or private individual.
Our finance solicitors can also provide you with commercial awareness in all transactions and will always try and find a way to make a deal happen for you, while being able to identify potential problems in the early stages.
We can offer you a full range of banking and financial law services, including:
- Review Loan Agreements
- Review security documentation
- Review Personal Guarantees
Our track record and specialist experience
Our lawyers work to your time-frame and have the resources to respond quickly. The service is flexible and can be scaled up or down depending upon requirements.
We are not intimidated by a glossy address and an overstaffed team on the other side.
Your matter will be run by senior lawyers who will be your contact throughout. We do have junior lawyers but they do the prep in the background to fulfil the function of reducing your overall costs.
You will have support on all aspects.
For advice on any aspect of company law, a transaction, a contract or an investment, please do give us a call or email.