In House Counsel Services
Request a Call Back
We provide a package of legal support to meet the needs of your business – effectively strengthening your management team without having to add to your headcount.
- improved efficiency and stability;
- a stable legal team supporting your business;
- access to a wider range of expertise than one in-house lawyer;
- allowing your management to focus on business development activities rather than risk and compliance;
- reduced staff headcount and costs;
- flexibility to scale the service to your needs depending on your business activities and priorities; and
- Available to cover holiday cover, illness, extended leave, one off projects or temporary resource pending permanent recruitment.
Solicitors at Onyx Solicitors have worked in-house, appreciate the need for commercial awareness and understand the importance of flexibility and innovation.
Our services also provide an effective resource for international businesses based outside the UK which require a regular point of contact to advise on UK legal matters and to liaise with in-house counsel at their corporate head office. Your company may be thinking of a wider expansion plan and considering setting up an office here in the UK. We can assist and advise you on how to establish your business here in the UK. We have local market knowledge and can introduce you to other service providers.
In recent years our solicitors have completed outsourced in house counsel assignments at:
Experian, NFU Mutual Insurance, XoServe, ATS Autocentres, HomeServe Plc, Dimension Data, Co-Operative Insurance, Wesleyan Assurance Society, System C, Health Trust Europe LLP & Core Trust Europe LLP, Ericsson Limited, Marconi and Orange plc.
Onyx Solicitors can out the benefit of this experience to your organisation small or large call us on 0121 26 3208 now.